Targeted Strategies to Reduce Employment Inequality
U.S. unemployment rates have fallen across the board, but joblessness remains a pressing challenge for workers of color in many metros. Join the National Equity Atlas team to hear the findings of our recent data analysis brief, “Race, Place, and Jobs: Reducing Employment Inequality in America’s Metros,” and learn about focused jobs strategies being implemented by the Northside Funders Group in Minneapolis and the Network for Economic Opportunity in New Orleans.
- Abigail Langston, PolicyLink (moderator)
- Justin Scoggins, USC Program for Environmental and Regional Equity (PERE)
- Sheila Xiao, USC Program for Environmental and Regional Equity (PERE)
- Asali Ecclesiastes, The Network for Economic Opportunity, Mayor’s Office, City of New Orleans
- Tawanna Black, Neighborhood Funders Group